Register to Walk
Benefits of registering online:
- Simple and quick registration process
- Easy way to get sponsors and raise money
- Customize your own personal Walkathon Page setting your fundraising goals. Each member of your family can have their own personal page!
- Pediatric Cancer Foundation will automatically email a personalized letter to friends, family, and colleagues requesting sponsorship (once registered, you'll enter their email addresses)
- Track your online sponsorship by visiting the Walker Log-In page
- Thank you letters will be emailed to your sponsors
- Receive a Pediatric Cancer Foundation Walkathon T-shirt at the Walkathon
OUR FUNDRAISING GOAL
IS FOR EACH WALKER TO RAISE A MINIMUM OF $100.
GIVE HOPE WALK
BY REGISTERING ONLINE, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
In consideration of the furtherance of your purpose, objectives and work, and in consideration of your permitting me to participate in this event on behalf of myself, my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, I hereby waive and release any and all claims for damages which I may have against you, the municipalities through which the event will take place, as well as any other connected with the event, their heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns for any and all injuries which I may suffer while taking part in this event or as a result thereof. Participants under the age of 18 must download and print this consent form and bring it with them on the day of the walk signed by a parent or guardian.
I hereby grant Pediatric Cancer Foundation ("PCF") permission to interview me and my child(ren) and/or use my/my child(rens) likeness or writing in photograph(s)/video in any and all other media (including but not limited to PCF website(s), and any sponsored PCF event whether now known or hereafter existing, controlled by PCF, in perpetuity, and for other use by PCF. I will make no monetary or other claim against PCF for the use of the interview and/or the photograph(s)/video. In addition, I give PCF permission to use written material authored by minor.